Water, Water Everywhere
Tee up on #1 and you think, "What water?" Be patient. On the Lakes course you start high. Its highest elevations – up to 100 feet – provide breathtaking views of Houston's major sports complex – Reliant Stadium, home to the Houston Texans. As you work your way down you'll see the water – acres of seemingly countless lakes. The Lakes' dramatic elevation changes can be rivaled by no other course in Houston. Water comes into play on seven of the Lakes' magnificent holes. Playing 7,016 from the tips, the Lakes is a bit longer than the Highlands. You'll enjoy navigating around the water, managing the Lakes rolling fairways and experiencing its fast greens. Dramatic elevation changes, water carries and stunning views – the Lakes will make use of all your senses and talents
Rated 9.3 out of 10 by Texas Outdoor.
"We loved playing the Lakes Course and hated to see our round end and can't wait to get back and play this fantastic course again." – Texas Outdoor.
Texas Outdoor obviously enjoyed their visit to Wildcat and round on our Lakes Course. Other comments from their review include:
"Some of what makes the Lakes Course a blast to play includes:
– every hole is unique and different from the previous hole
– strategy and shot making come into play on most every hole if you want to score well
– greens that are in excellent condition and include slope, tiers, and undulation
– the course will throw a little bit of everything at you - blind shots, forced carries, hidden greens and bunkers, split fairways, deep native grass, lots of water, contoured and rolling fairways, risk reward opportunities, and lots more that makes playing The Lakes Course fun and challenging
– huge elevation changes that require you to club up or down and offer stunning views of Houston
Wildcat's Lakes Course is one of the most fun and unique we have played in Texas - a must play! Can't wait to play it again."
Check out the entire review HERE.
Reserve tee time online above or call 713-413-3400 anytime 24/7.
Every time I'm at Wildcat, I am blown away at how close to the city I actually am. It's just a quick drive from practice, but when I'm on the course it feels like a completely different world out here!–Brian Ching
The great thing about Wildcat is the panoramic views of the city. But beyond that, both courses are challenging and the greens are always in good shape. Great place for a tournament. And, the best place to go after a hard rain. It really drains well.–Larry Dierker